Active Education in conjunction with Road Safety Powered by MOTUS have developed the “Safe Scholars Program” To ensure that children are educated with Road Safety Awareness, in order to have a generation of responsible pedestrians & in the future drivers.
We come and visit your school with a fun and interactive roadshow where we include all the pupils and introduce them to various aspects of road safety.
“Bongie The BushBaby” One of our Buckle Up Buddies was developed as
Road Safety Powered by MOTUS
Road Safety ambassador and aims to educate children, at grass root level, around the importance of road safety in a fun yet educational way.
05-30 October 2020
For this Transport month – we want empower people to Move safely– whether it be for work opportunities or taking a much deserved leisure trip across our beautiful country.
General Competition rules:
Below are the competition rules applicable to all competitions conducted/promoted partly or wholly by or associated with Motus:
- Competitions are open to all South African citizens unless otherwise stated.
- Entrants below the age of 18 (eighteen) must obtain parents’ or guardians’ consent prior to entering the competition/s.
- All entries must be made personally by the entrant.
- No director of Motus, Motus employee and members of their immediate family; nor members of the sponsors of any competition listed on this page, and/or any of their affiliated companies and/or agencies, and members of their immediate family, may enter any of the competitions.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Motus and it’s subsidiaries will not be held responsible or answerable to any dispute arising from the competition or prize awards.
- If the selected winner of the weekly prize does not respond within 3 days, then Motus will reserve the right to choose a new winner.
- The winner will be contacted telephonically or by email to arrange collection details of the prize.
- Motus reserves the right to cancel, modify or amend the competition at any time if deemed necessary in their own opinion or if circumstances arise outside of their control.
Car rental Competition:
Please familiarise yourself with the below conditions for the prize redemption:
- The prize is not redeemable for cash and is not transferable.
- The prize is valid for three months from date of the prize letter.
- The prize may not be redeemed within peak periods such as school holidays, the rental is subject to vehicle availability.
- The vehicle must be booked at least 72 hours in advance; a valid unendorsed driver’s licence must be presented when collecting the vehicle; a credit card must be presented for additional charges incurred for by the customer;
- The vehicle may be collected from any Europcar office /rental outlet within South Africa;
- Standard rental terms and conditions apply;
The prize includes:
- Free rental for 3 day car hire (collection Friday, return Monday)
- Super Damage and Loss Waiver
- Refuelling on termination of the rental
- Unlimited Mileage
- Document Administration Fee
- Airport surcharge
- Tourism Levy
The prize does not cover the following items, which needs to be paid for with a credit card:
- Holding Deposit
- E- toll fees (if applicable)
- Liability in the event of damage or theft.
- Any additional charges.
Driving school lessons competition:
Empowering South Africa to get a licence to operate
5 x R 5000 towards driving school lessons
- Person needs to be 18, does not need to be in possession of a learners licences, however offer expires within 6months
- Motus will re-imburse or pay a registered driving school for driving lessons for practical driver training for Code B.
- The provision of service by the instructors will be limited to practical driver training based on a per hour rate and other Government fees related to booking and issuing fees for successful completion of any driving licence tests will be to the candidates’ costs.
- The driving school needs to be registered with the Southern African Institute of Driving Instructors and can be found on their website: www.saidinational.org.